Translate

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Getting Ready!

I’m working on my next book, my 365-day devotional; and every day I remind myself how easy I thought the process would be. I thought it would be different than writing a book, for some strange reason. But it is not. I have decided to stick to my self-imposed schedule, but I have also decided, as is always the case, to make sure I have beautiful well-thought out content.  I really want the women who purchase this book to find deep solace in its pages. There will be some great additions, inserts, and interaction. I am so excited!
I will not beat myself up if it is not ready by my initial deadline, but I plan to have it finished as soon as possible.
To get you ready for ‘21st Century Hannah 365 Days of Praise’, here is a rough draft sampler of one of my ‘days’.  The day can change, so I will not mention which day this is: 


Favorites. Do you ever wonder if God has favorites? Do you ever notice how some people seem to profoundly mess up, but God blesses them anyway? You find yourself talking to God, telling him how you just wanted one thing your entire life, but he said no. In fact, as in my case, he seemed to block every possible way that my prayer could have been answered! Yet others are blessed over and over, and some of them apparently oblivious. Well, let me remind you that the comparison game creates a slippery slope that can take you to bitterness and sadness. Don’t go there! Concentrate on you, your life, your relationship with Christ; and with others.  Make sure you are where you are supposed to be physically, spiritually, and emotionally. This is one of the few times in life when it is about you’.  ©     

Remember, this is a rough draft, I may make some changes in the final draft. 

Please also remember that this is copyrighted information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment